The governing legislation for Corporate Secretarial services in Cyprus is the Cyprus Companies Law, Cap. 113. The Cyprus Companies Law requires Companies to submit to the Registrar of Companies once per calendar year the Annual Company Return (HE32) alongside the Company’s Audited IFRS Financial Statements. The HE32 its a standard return which includes the Company’s share capital, shareholders, directors, registered office address etc. Companies also need to host an Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the shareholders, as well as several decisions of the Directors need to be approved by a Board of Directors Meeting / Resolution, depending on the Articles of Association of each entity.
HOW ASTERISK WORKS
Our specialist Corporate Secretarial Department will inform you about any deadlines so that you do not have to worry about reporting requirements. We can also work closely with you or other legal consultants during complex transactions to ensure smooth and timely completion by preparing all necessary resolutions and agreements. You can always communicate with us and inform us on your needs, and we can then assist as required.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our team will assist you to manage the compliance and reporting obligations of your company providing:
- maintenance of board of directors and shareholders meetings
- processing of the changes of the shareholding, directorship or capital structure of your company and notification of the Registrar of Companies
- preparation of resolutions, PoAs and other documents
- arranging timely filings in the Registrar of Companies
- arranging payment of the annual levy
- adhoc Corporate Secretarial tasks, as required
* The above requirements are for indicative purposes only. Please contact us for more information on the specific requirements of your entity in Cyprus.
We provide the service we would like to experience ourselves. Contact us today to see how we can better assist you.