Wondering how to easily submit your BVI Annual Return?
If you’re a business owner in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), you may be aware of the new requirement of the BVI Business Companies Act (amendments 2022) to prepare and file an Annual Financial Return.
This requirement has only become effective from 1 January 2023, and requires all BVI Companies (limited exceptions apply) to prepare and submit to their Registered Agent an Annual Financial Return. The Annual Return is basically a simple Income Statement and balance sheet and will need to be submitted to the Registered Agent of each Co maximum 9 months after the financial year end of each Co. First submissions are expected in 2024.
We understand that you know how important it is to file your BVI annual returns on time. But preparing these returns can be time-consuming and overwhelming, especially if you’re not familiar with the process. Our firm specializes in such submissions and we’re excited to announce the launch of our new website, AnnualReturn.vg which focuses in the preparation of such Returns and education of business owners on such requirement aiming to make this new submission requirement easier for you.
On our new site you will be able to find a wealth of information regarding the BVI Annual Return, the templates requested as well as answers to important questions. Qualified accountants specializing on this requirement will be able to serve you in an efficient and cost-effective manner so that you are done with this requirement in no-time.
How we can assist:
Our service offering includes 3 packages:
- File with a professional, for cases when you can prepare the BVI Annual Return yourself but have some questions / need some guidance on how to do so;
- Preparation of Accounting records and Annual Return where we will prepare the accounting records of your BVI Company based on the financial records of the Co (invoices, agreements, bank statements etc) and prepare the annual return.
- Preparation of Accounting records, Financial Statements and Annual Return. In addition to point 2 above we will also prepare unaudited Financial Statements for your Company under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with full set of accompanying notes.
What you can expect:
- Exceptional client service: Our mission is simple: to provide you with the same high-quality service that we would expect for ourselves. Embracing this moto in our culture, we always strive to provide our clients with the best service possible, efficient, responsive and cost-effective.
- Affordable pricing: We understand that preparing BVI annual returns can be expensive, which is why we offer affordable pricing plans that suit different budgets.
- Expert support: Our team of accounting experts is always available to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process.
- Secure and reliable: We take data security seriously, which is why our website is built with the latest security protocols. You can be confident that your information is safe and secure with us.
To learn more information please visit annualreturn.vg. We are there to guide you along the way.
Don’t let the stress of preparing your BVI annual returns weigh you down. With our new website, you can file your returns quickly and easily, giving you more time to focus on growing your business. Try our platform today and see the difference for yourself.